Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dear WW: Forgive me for I have sinned. I just lusted after Lisa Yockelson's Hot Chocolate....
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #10193 at 5:18 pm on Mar 25, 2008
...clocking in at 696 calories a cup.
6 tablespoons of dark chocolate cream
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of sugar
Cream topping to taste
For the dark chocolate cream
• 1 cup heavy cream
• Pinch salt
• 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
Bring to boil. Remove and add
• 8 ounces dark chocolate with a 62-70% cacao
Stir until melted. Add
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cream topping
• 1/2 cup cold heavy cream
• 1 tablespoon sugar, preferably superfine
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat until soft mounds.
To take it over the top, use espresso steamer to foam, then add cream topping.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 10193. since it's snowing here today...have any of you made ina garten's whipped hot chocolate? it is - wildwoods - 5:06pm on 03/25/08 (11)
- Dear WW: Forgive me for I have sinned. I just lusted after Lisa Yockelson's Hot Chocolate.... - MarilynFL - 5:18pm on 03/25/08
- Do you think WW would ok this if I subbed it for a meal? I REALLY want it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:07pm on 03/25/08
- Go for it. One cup is 17.5 points. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:30pm on 03/25/08
- ZOWIE!! I'll pass. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:02pm on 03/26/08
- O M G am I glad it is not cold here, I'd DIE for this.....and get HUGE hips [NT] - joanietoo - 6:16pm on 03/25/08
- go ahead, it's cold down your way, isn't it? [NT] - AngAk - 6:18pm on 03/25/08
- Wildwoods, does Ina give any nutritional info on her's? (I have to wonder if there are any - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 03/25/08
- no, but hers could be considered spa food compared to LY's ;-) i'll post it tonight. [NT] - wildwoods - 5:07pm on 03/26/08
- Bring it on. After the strawberry dessert thread, a cup of hot chocolate is - EvaN - 8:35pm on 03/25/08
- rec: whipped hot chocolate - wildwoods - 2:17am on 03/28/08
- thanks w! I plugged it into WW and 1 cup = 11 points. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:07pm on 03/28/08