Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Dawn's recipe is a favorite in our house -served on Christmas Eve and...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23690 at 5:13 pm on Jan 21, 2013
...at other times of the year. My eldest son often requests them for his birthday meal.
We use corn tortillas. That's really the only change.
I wanted to mention that it comes together even faster if you use the meat from a large rotisserie chicken (think Costco size). I find one chicken gives me about 4 cups of skinned and boned meat.
Your new version sounds wonderful.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 23690. Holy enchilada. Dawn in MO "creamy enchiladas" super-charged with butternut & kale. Whoa. - MarilynFL - 4:23pm on 01/21/13 (6)
- PW's Butternut & Kale Quesadilla [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:26pm on 01/21/13
- Dawm/MO's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:27pm on 01/21/13
- Marilyn, the PW Quesadillas sound so delicious! I also have visions of adding - Barbara in VA - 5:34pm on 01/23/13
- They are, Barb. I added sauteed onion to the quesadilla and black beans would be - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 01/25/13
- Dawn's recipe is a favorite in our house -served on Christmas Eve and... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:13pm on 01/21/13
- You know, Michael, I walked into the grocery store planning to buy rotisserie chickens. - MarilynFL - 12:41pm on 01/22/13