Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
They are, Barb. I added sauteed onion to the quesadilla and black beans would be
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #23690 at 6:22 pm on Jan 25, 2013
It's one of those meals where Larry and I took a bite, looked at each other and almost simultaneously said: "I wouldn't have TOUCHED THIS as a kid."
I'm pretty sure I didn't know what a quesadilla was and it's possible they weren't allowed to cross the border into western PA. The only tacos I ever saw (until my late 20's) came out of a box. I had no clue taco shells didn't automatically taste stale.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23690. Holy enchilada. Dawn in MO "creamy enchiladas" super-charged with butternut & kale. Whoa. - MarilynFL - 4:23pm on 01/21/13 (6)
- PW's Butternut & Kale Quesadilla [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:26pm on 01/21/13
- Dawm/MO's Creamy Chicken Enchiladas [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:27pm on 01/21/13
- Marilyn, the PW Quesadillas sound so delicious! I also have visions of adding - Barbara in VA - 5:34pm on 01/23/13
- They are, Barb. I added sauteed onion to the quesadilla and black beans would be - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 01/25/13
- Dawn's recipe is a favorite in our house -served on Christmas Eve and... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:13pm on 01/21/13
- You know, Michael, I walked into the grocery store planning to buy rotisserie chickens. - MarilynFL - 12:41pm on 01/22/13