Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Spicy Thai Basil Chicken
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #10542 at 1:34 am on May 1, 2008
I was lucky to obtain some kaffir lime leaves from the Larder Barter! This is one of our favorite dishes, so very fragrant...I use Pearl River Bridge brand dark soy sauce...I used to think that it did not matter about light soy sauce vs. dark soy sauce and I just used Kikkoman (which I still use when appropriate)...but it does matter, especially if you are trying new cuisines. Also, we've tried this with shrimp but keep coming back to the chicken.
Link: Thai Spicy Basil Chicken
Other messages in this thread:
- 10542. Rec: Spicy Thai Basil Chicken [LINK] - ValinFL - 1:34am on 05/01/08 (7)
- Kasma Rocks!! Love her website, met her at a CIA class, lovely, smart lady, just like the ones here! [NT] - Nan - 2:19am on 05/01/08
- oh yes, and the dudes here also. [NT] - Nan - 2:20am on 05/01/08
- Val! How the heck are you? Nice to see you again! This looks so good! Would you believe I [LINK] [IMAGE] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:22am on 05/01/08
- Thanks, Sandy...yes, I should have mentioned that only Thai people could possibly - ValinFL - 5:22am on 05/01/08
- Thanks, will have to try soon! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:26am on 05/01/08
- <tee-hee> what perfect timing! I'll be making this on Saturday! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:39pm on 05/01/08
- I love Thai Basil Chicken. I will definitely be trying this. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:13pm on 05/01/08