Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Absolutely LOVE my SubZeros! (rave below)
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #21296 at 4:06 am on Dec 28, 2011
I am lucky to have room for two monster cooling units. I have a large refrigerator-only Sub and another freezer-only Sub. Every inch of interior space is usable. Every moment they freeze and cool they keep food at exactly the right temps. Easy to access, easy to store stuff. No fancy molded units, just usable, well-built space.
I LOVE my SubZeros. I wouldn't get anything else again unless they sell out and get cheaply made. They are expensive but well worth the cost.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21296. What fridge do you recommend? - Lana in FL - 3:49pm on 12/27/11 (15)
- My FIL has a Kitchen Aid and it is the worst fridge I've ever seen! I'm not surprised yours... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:58pm on 12/27/11
- My only issue with Sears now is their delivery charge, which is substantial - Melissa Dallas - 9:26pm on 12/27/11
- Also, Sears will be closing many stores. Careful with the warranties. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:44pm on 12/28/11
- my advice [LINK] - cyalexa - 6:26pm on 12/27/11
- I bought one 3 years ago and with the height limitations imposed by my cabinets, the choices - Marg CDN2 - 8:03pm on 12/27/11
- I've had 2 Amanas and now have a Whirlpool (which makes parts for Kenmore), and they've all been [LINK] - Meryl - 10:00pm on 12/27/11
- Thanks very much for all the advice. - Lana in FL - 10:21pm on 12/27/11
- Haven't been happy since - Earnie - 10:47pm on 12/27/11
- Absolutely LOVE my SubZeros! (rave below) - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:06am on 12/28/11
- No brand recommendation, but whichever you choose, be sure it has a lock for the ice/water dispenser - desertcook - 2:32pm on 12/28/11
- Oh, that's so funny! (for me, anyway) - Lana in FL - 4:29pm on 12/29/11
- Get a magnetic sheet and stick over the opening (office supply, Michaels, Walmart, Hobby Lobby) [LINK] - cheezz - 9:45pm on 12/29/11
- My SIL has been through 5 refrigerators in 2 years, and swears by the Electrolux. I have to say - MoNJ - 3:19pm on 12/28/11
- Oh well, we looked, and the only one that we liked - Lana in FL - 4:26pm on 12/29/11
- I have a 40 year old Hot Point that's still going strong! - Pam - 9:30pm on 01/09/12