Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
And this. Note the first article says they wonít crisp if not somewhat cleaned.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #31098 at 11:29 pm on Sep 19, 2019
Other messages in this thread:
- 31098. iso: article about roasting seeds with pulp - pmassell_93 - 10:23pm on 09/19/19 (10)
- I kinda remember something about that also but donít see it now. Here are a couple of [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:26pm on 09/19/19
- And this. Note the first article says they wonít crisp if not somewhat cleaned. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:29pm on 09/19/19
- the article I'm looking for was along the lines of the more pulp the better - pmassell_93 - 11:33pm on 09/19/19
- I hear you but here is one that boils them to remove the pulp. Iím going to check saved recipes. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:43pm on 09/19/19
- Oct Martha Stewart Magazine - "Don't worry about rinsing off the pulp - - colleenmomof2 - 11:09am on 09/21/19
- Here's one article on roasting seeds with guts [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 11:58am on 09/20/19