Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for testing all this! I do want to make this year round.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #31106 at 7:17 pm on Sep 27, 2019
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 31106. Fresh Corn Polenta versus Frozen Corn Polenta [LINK] [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 3:51pm on 09/27/19 (7)
- Thanks for testing all this! I do want to make this year round. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:17pm on 09/27/19
- You might try frozen shoepeg corn--not in a tube. It's just "corn" with no additions/additives. [NT] - Charley - 7:43pm on 09/27/19
- Thanks for the suggestion. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:58am on 09/28/19
- Completely new. I've never heard of this product. This summer I made corn chowder for the first time - Marg CDN2 - 11:13pm on 09/28/19
- I freeze corn every year--this is our family's favorite holiday special dish passed down from DH's - Charley - 10:46am on 09/29/19
- Thanks, Marilyn. Will be looking for "Fried Corn" by McKenzie - colleenmomof2 - 8:41pm on 09/30/19
- C, I think their tube of regular or creamed corn would also work. This was just the one I had in the - MarilynFL - 12:11am on 10/01/19