Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here are the gluten - free cookies I made for a client's daughter in her school colors
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #31115 at 3:01 pm on Oct 4, 2019
They loved the GL sugar cookie recipe I developed as did my neighbor. I thought it was palatable but not great but I've never eaten sweets made with GL flours. I used Bob's Red Mill but I think I'll try some other brands too.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31115. ISO Deb-in-MI Here are some gluten free cookies we like - rhoward2va - 2:53pm on 10/04/19 (7)
- Thank you so much - deb-in-MI - 2:56pm on 10/04/19
- Here are the gluten - free cookies I made for a client's daughter in her school colors [IMAGE] - deb-in-MI - 3:01pm on 10/04/19
- Wow! [NT] - Pam - 3:54pm on 10/04/19
- What she said!! [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:48pm on 10/06/19
- MOST impressive, deb-in-MI! There are a couple different GF flours at the KingArthur web site, both - wigs - 3:26pm on 10/07/19
- Thanks you - I'm going to try KA flour next. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:08pm on 10/07/19
- Thanks for the kind words. I am so thankful for stencils since I tremor too much for fine detail [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:08pm on 10/07/19