Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just bought an 8 lb. stalk of brussels sprouts at the Amish stand for $2! The internet is divided
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #31134 at 5:54 pm on Oct 12, 2019
as to blanching or washing and drying and freezing raw. Have any of you frozen them and what method did you use?
Other messages in this thread:
- 31134. Just bought an 8 lb. stalk of brussels sprouts at the Amish stand for $2! The internet is divided - CynUpstateNY - 5:54pm on 10/12/19 (6)
- It will keep on the stalk for a LONG time. [NT] - Charley - 11:40am on 10/13/19
- I agree. These growing things like to stick with their moms for awhile. A friend brought me long - Marg CDN2 - 1:59am on 10/14/19
- I've had them last for weeks before Thanksgiving [NT] - Charley - 11:15am on 10/14/19
- wowsa! oh how I wish my hubby would eat them! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:54pm on 10/13/19
- I blanched some, roasted some and put some in raw. Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:55pm on 10/13/19
- REC: Mushroom Hash With Brussels Sprouts from Judy [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:05pm on 10/16/19