Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lemon Zinger Bars from Low-So Good
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #31139 at 3:56 pm on Oct 15, 2019
2 3/4 C whole rolled oats
4 pitted dates
3/4 C chopped candied ginger
Juice and zest from 2 lemons
3/4 C warm water
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Butter 8x8" pan.
Buzz 3/4 C of the oats to a flour texture. Remove to bowl.
Add dried fruit (minus zest) to processor with liquids. Let sit for 30 minutes. Buzz to puree.
Add to oat flour, zest and remaining whole oats. Pour into pan, smooth and bake for 35 minutes.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31139. a bust of a recipe, but a tasty component to use elsewhere? Lemon Zinger Bars - MarilynFL - 3:52pm on 10/15/19 (6)
- Lemon Zinger Bars from Low-So Good - MarilynFL - 3:56pm on 10/15/19
- As filling in the classic Dromedary Date bars recipe below (or thumbprint cookies) - Melissa Dallas - 9:56pm on 10/15/19
- REC: Gobble Up Granola Snacks [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:48pm on 10/16/19
- REC: Meryl's Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:56pm on 10/16/19
- REC: Our favorite breakfast cookie is Scientifically Sweet Soft-Baked Breakfast Nuggets [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:04pm on 10/16/19
- These are all good ideas. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:32pm on 10/16/19