Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I rss Pastries like a pro. I miss sweetpolita posting
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #31135 at 6:11 am on Oct 16, 2019
Everything of hers Iíve made is outstanding. Her chocolate cake is my go to now, and if I recall itís Richardís too.
I use her SMB recipe as well.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 31135. Rank your favourite baking and pastry blogs [LINK] - oli - 11:16pm on 10/13/19 (12)
- Thanks for this, oli. I rarely go beyond our site, but will definitely check some out. I [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:35pm on 10/15/19
- I'm going to try this one out as potential holiday cookie: Almond Raspberry Triangles [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:46pm on 10/15/19
- On Marilyn's recommendation: Theo Chocolate for pastries and more [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 10:05am on 10/20/19
- I rss Pastries like a pro. I miss sweetpolita posting - MariaDNoCA - 6:11am on 10/16/19
- I also like to read gbakes.com (Gesine Bullock Prado) for her technical instructions. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:14pm on 10/16/19
- Another croissant masterclass I just found from Chef Dominique Ansel [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - colleenmomof2 - 1:45pm on 10/16/19
- I was all into her. Then I made her pumpkin pie last year and it was...not good. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:50am on 10/24/19
- Christina Marsigliese Scientifically Sweet [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:33pm on 10/16/19
- BraveTart's Stella Parks on Serious Eats [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:36pm on 10/16/19
- Our older son has been following Chef Dominique Ansel's techniques and recipes [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:56pm on 10/16/19
- Thank you for posting this request! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:41pm on 10/16/19