Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I also like to read gbakes.com (Gesine Bullock Prado) for her technical instructions.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #31135 at 1:14 pm on Oct 16, 2019
Gods Bless the woman...she talked me down off the edge and through making croissants.
Her site isn't not even on the list, which, after you read her ABOUT section, makes you wonder who compiled the list. Was it put together by the web service who mounts these specific websites?
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31135. Rank your favourite baking and pastry blogs [LINK] - oli - 11:16pm on 10/13/19 (12)
- Thanks for this, oli. I rarely go beyond our site, but will definitely check some out. I [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:35pm on 10/15/19
- I'm going to try this one out as potential holiday cookie: Almond Raspberry Triangles [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:46pm on 10/15/19
- On Marilyn's recommendation: Theo Chocolate for pastries and more [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 10:05am on 10/20/19
- I rss Pastries like a pro. I miss sweetpolita posting - MariaDNoCA - 6:11am on 10/16/19
- I also like to read gbakes.com (Gesine Bullock Prado) for her technical instructions. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:14pm on 10/16/19
- Another croissant masterclass I just found from Chef Dominique Ansel [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - colleenmomof2 - 1:45pm on 10/16/19
- I was all into her. Then I made her pumpkin pie last year and it was...not good. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:50am on 10/24/19
- Christina Marsigliese Scientifically Sweet [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:33pm on 10/16/19
- BraveTart's Stella Parks on Serious Eats [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:36pm on 10/16/19
- Our older son has been following Chef Dominique Ansel's techniques and recipes [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:56pm on 10/16/19
- Thank you for posting this request! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:41pm on 10/16/19