Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Odd. I couldn't find it at mine, but it's stocked at Ingles, located in the next commercial lot.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #31141 at 8:26 pm on Oct 19, 2019
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31141. ISO a good thick corn chowder recipe, no fancy additions. - MariaDNoCA - 7:51pm on 10/16/19 (12)
- Maria, try that Vitamix trick of buzzing frozen creamed corn. If you stir that into [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:45pm on 10/16/19
- Oh good idea, vm even has a simple recipe [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 10:19pm on 10/16/19
- I would suggest using the frozen cut corn and proceeding as this recipe does. [NT] - Charley - 2:07pm on 10/17/19
- I have never seen corn in a tube like that. It this a southern thing? - KarenNoCA - 2:24pm on 10/17/19
- It's frozen. I find it very starchy. - Charley - 3:39pm on 10/17/19
- Ok, thanks, I tend towards fresh, but am always interested in new products. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:32pm on 10/17/19
- I googled it - Pam - 7:21pm on 10/19/19
- Odd. I couldn't find it at mine, but it's stocked at Ingles, located in the next commercial lot. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:26pm on 10/19/19
- I have one with additions that are not fancy; Corn and Potato Chowder - CathyZKauai - 9:35pm on 10/19/19
- REC: Martha Cook Corn Chowder [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 10:20pm on 10/19/19
- Have been making it recently using wedge shaped sliced potatoes - colleenmomof2 - 11:50am on 10/21/19
- Julia Child's version in "Way to Cook" [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:32am on 10/20/19