Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Also...I plan to order the edible transfers from InkEdibles. Any other good sources?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #31172 at 6:03 am on Nov 4, 2019
I've checked local grocery stores and cake shop but they are way too expensive.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 31172. Question: I'm making 150 cookies for gifts and will be frosting in royal icing then edible picture - cheezz - 6:02am on 11/04/19 (10)
- Also...I plan to order the edible transfers from InkEdibles. Any other good sources? - cheezz - 6:03am on 11/04/19
- I've never done it either..... Good luck!! What a lovely gift! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:24am on 11/04/19
- Cheezz's Indian Name: Crazy Brave Woman With Piping Bag. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:39pm on 11/04/19
- Thats better than my sister's name: Runs With Scissors :) [NT] - cheezz - 6:12pm on 11/04/19
- I watched the video - transfer was a whole lot thicker than expected! - cheezz - 6:15pm on 11/04/19
- Maybe you should order a single page and test it out, rather than 150 from the get-go? [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:20pm on 11/04/19
- Ah, too late...I went all in and ordered this morning...wish me luck! [NT] - cheezz - 11:35pm on 11/04/19
- I would think that a Very thin application of corn syrup (or whatever is recommended) - deb-in-MI - 12:39am on 11/05/19
- Cheezz's New Indian Name: Crazy Brave Woman with Piping Bag & Credit Card [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:46pm on 11/05/19
- Thinking your cookie base will need to be flavorful to offset thick transfer - colleenmomof2 - 12:59pm on 11/06/19